Born in 2008
This rapid success allowed us to realise a life long dream, to bring our proven recipe for success to the UK and so…here we are! When a family joins bambooh they become part of our rich story that started in that converted double garage in Pretoria, and when they become part of our story, they become part of our growing bambooh family.
Hear what our bambooh families have to say…
“Having to send my son to nursery was a difficult decision. I struggled with it until we became part of the bambooh experience; it truly feels like we’ve become part of a family. No regrets and – if you can find a space – highly recommend.”
“Don’t worry that children never listen to you; worry that they are always watching you.”
Where to find us:
25 Church Lane
Nursery Schools: 08:00 – 18:00
Breakfast Club: 08:00 – 09:00
After School: 15:00 – 18:00
Monday to Friday
*Closed for public holidays and Christmas
If you’ve come this far you’ll most likely have more questions so please check out our answers to the most frequesnt questions we receive.
How do I book a space?
What should I send with me child on their first day at bambooh?
- A strong, good quality named bag.
- A change of clothes including [and depending of the weather] waterproofs, wellies, sunscreen and hats – oh and remember to label.
- We love to send our bambooh kids home refreshed so please pack a hairbrush.
- If your bambooh kid depends on important medication such as an EpiPen please do send it along.
Are the bambooh Team DBS cleared and checked?
What are the bambooh ratios?
- 0 to 2 will have 1 adult looking after up to 3 children
- 2 to 3 will have 1 adult looking after up to 4 children
- over 3 will have 1 adult looking after up to 8 children